XBRL Software »
Price: Rs. 9,000/-
A stress free payroll system. A payroll genie. A magic wand to carryout payroll calculations and deductions.
Taxprint is a leading XBRL Software vendor in Mumbai, and takes great pride in informing you that we have been working hard towards the launch of Instant XBRL and are ready with that. Software is designed to guide you about XBRL, ease your work, while being user-friendly and deliver the expected output.
As per the New initiative of Ministry of Company Affairs (MCA), all companies which fall under below given categories are required to file their Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account in XBRL format for Financial Year 2010-11.
- All Listed Companies in India and their subsidiaries.
- All Companies having a paid up capital of Rs. 5.0 crore and above.
- All Companies having a turnover of Rs. 100 crore and above.
XBRL in 6 Easy Steps
- STEP 1: Taxonomy
- STEP 2: Tagging
- STEP 3: Review
- STEP 4: Validation
- STEP 5: Instant Documents
- STEP 6: File with MCA
InstantXBRL is a Software designed to enable you, file your Financial Statements in XBRL as per MCA mandate.
Features of InstantXBRL:
- Taxonomy Treeview for easy navigation, browsing and searching.
- Detailed Information about each element of Taxonomy.
- Facility to create Tuple (Multi Record Element) at Taxonomy Tree itself.
- User friendly Data Entry Screen.
- Import Data from Existing Excel Files of Balance Sheets and Profit & Loss Statements
- Easy drag-drop facility of data
- Specify Currency, Precision for each elements
- Footnotes for each element. Utilise same footnote for multiple elements
- Copy and Paste Notes to Accounts from Word/Excel/Html Files/Txt Files. Format will be maintained as it is.
- Inbuilt validation at entry level to avoid data entry mistakes.
- Validation for mandatory elements and other requirements for XBRL Filing.
- Preview XBRL Document before finally generating it
- Generate XBRL Instance document at click of a button
- Validate through MCA validation utility.
- Facility to create Standalone & Consolidated Financial Statements as per MCA requirements
- Masters of Units, Precision, Context
- Masters of Entities and their subsidiaries
- Automatic updates available in the software for timely updates.
- Data back facility available in the software to take the backup on regular basis.
- No Expertise required
- Tag, Review, Generate, Preview, File.
- User friendly, Easy to use. Flexible enough to handle all your XBRL requirements.